MUST-READ DIGITAL LOGISTICS MAGAZINES AND BLOGS IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO STAY ON TOP OF DEVELOPMENTS IN THE SECTOR
We’ve put together a list of our favourite Spanish-language digital publications and blogs, which allow us to keep our clients and friends up-to-date with the latest news in the logistics sector.
Here is our list of recommendations:
- Mecalux’s logistics and supply chain blog. This blog largely focuses on the use of equipment, mechanisation and robotics in the company’s warehouses:
- Logística Profesional (“Profesional Logistics”, in English) is a digital magazine focusing on the latest developments in the sector, aggregating news articles that pertain to the fields of transport and logistics:
- Cadena de suministro (“Supply Chain”, in English) is another recommended digital magazine:
- The digital magazineLogística y Transporte (meaning “Logistics and Transport”, in English) focuses more on developments in the field of transport. This useful website provides a series of diverse news articles from around the country:
- Información Logística (“Logistical Information”, in English) is a cross-cutting blog that contains articles on e-commerce, marketing and latest trends in the sector. It also highlights successful case studies of companies who have demonstrated excellent supply chain management.
It’s a little harder to pick our favourite international digital publications, owing to the broad range of options that are currently available. We often consult the following sources:
- Talking Logisticsis a blog/video interview programme in which industry expert Adrián González interviews opinion leaders and news creators from the supply chain and logistics industry.
The programme offers supply chain and logistics professionals, as well as students and other people who hold an interest in the field, an attractive and interactive platform in which they can acquire new knowledge and establish contacts with other professionals and opinion leaders.
We are particularly fond of Talking Logistics, as its innovative format goes beyond the simple reading of content.
- The American website Logistics Management is more like a news magazine than a blog that offers information on certain topics. However, it’s also interesting to discover what is going on in our sector in other countries:
- TheLogistics Viewpoints blog also addresses news and developments from the logistics sector in the USA. As its name suggests, it isn’t just a blog about logistics; rather, Logistics Viewpointshas established itself as an intellectual leader in the sector. Covering everything from third-party logistics (3PL) to weekly news from the world of logistics, this blog covers everything you need to know about the industry. It combines topics such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and ‘compliance for customer experience’ with more traditional information on logistics:
- To finish off, another recommended blog is Logistics Bureau. This is the blog of a management consultancy firm that specialises in supply chains and logistics. The Logistics Bureau Group’s blog has its origins in Australia, but its content is of a general interest. Instead of aggregating sector-specific news, its contents are of general interest:
Nordlogway is a 3PL company that shares its knowledge of the world of logistics. We try our best to keep on top of the latest developments in the industry, as this allows us to provide better advice to our clients. Logistics is a highly dynamic sector that is becoming increasingly important, owing to its impact on supply chain efficiency and thus the quality of customer service.